Friday, September 5, 2008

One of THOSE days...

I knew it was going to be one of THOSE days when Gloria Jeans overfilled my very expensive (and extremely NEEDED) large skinny mocha and after adding my sugar, I promptly knocked over the coffee and split half of it on the floor and over J's work folder. *sigh*

Sadly, after a week of high level stress at work, it was the ultimate way to cap off a long five days. I can't believe I'm going to say this but bring on Christmas...I can't wait to have my two weeks holiday and just relax.

P.S - Lesson of the Day: In an overcrowded peak hour train, never stand with your back facing the direction the train is traveling in against the glass partitioning. It gives you no room to combat the inevitable invasion of personal space by some random suit who decides to keep inching backwards with his butt basically pressed against your stomach. If he hadn't been so completely oblivious whilst playing with his mobile and had a friend who noticed his stance halfway through, and promptly began to almost howl with laughter, I'd have thought him to be some random loony looking for a bit of action.

1 comment:

Allegro ma non troppo said...

That's awful. I think you need to act a bit weirder yourself to keep your personal space intact.