Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Resolutions for 2009...:)

So here they are:

1. To get into shape. I know we ALL say this, but I really do want to drop a few kilos/pounds. More than anything though, I want to be fit again and I think the weight will happen in time with getting back into dancing :)

2. To enjoy the simple things. I want to get back to waking up in the morning and being thankful for the sunshine, the green grass, for all that I have. We all get swept up too readily into a materialistic world and this year I want to focus on what I already am blessed with.

3. To not sweat the small things. Life is so much easier when you're not preoccupied with what people think of you etc. Although yesterday I might have argued that 50 minutes looking for a carpark at Garden City was not a minor thing, I got so worked up over it all. I'm going to get over it and look at the bigger picture. :)

What are your resolutions for 2009!?

3 comments:

Allegro ma non troppo said...

I think I'll try to watch more Nicolas Cage movies this year.

That seems attainable.

Givinya De Elba said...

I like both your resolutions.

Givinya De Elba said...

Mine is to Survive.